These Education Equity Group Interactive Content and Media Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Education Equity Group Interactive Content and Media website located within the media. EducationEquityGroup.com domain (“Site”) and any press assets made available to you through the EEG Asset area of the Site - including the EEG Family Engagement ScoreTM, or any similarly designated area, including but not limited to photographic or other audio-visual materials, Education Equity Group trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks, service names, or other distinctive features owned or controlled by Education Equity Group (“Education Equity Group Assets”). By accessing or using Education Equity Group Interactive Content and Media or any Education Equity Group Assets, you (including any organizations and third parties that you represent) agree to be bound by these Terms.
Your Right to Use this Site. Education Equity Group grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable right to access and use the Site, solely to facilitate your professional duties and not for personal use, provided that you: (i) do so in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; (ii) do not distribute, modify, or create derivative works based on the Site or the Education Equity Group Assets except as expressly authorized by Education Equity Group; (iii) do not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any software components or other Education Equity Group intellectual property contained therein, including the Education Equity Group Assets; and (iv) do not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade or thwart any of the content protections.
Your Right to Access and Display the Education Equity Group Assets. In conjunction with the above permissions, Education Equity Group further grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to access and display the Education Equity Group Assets in accordance with these Terms.
The Education Equity Group Assets are provided "as is" and Education Equity Group disclaims all express and implied warranties, including warranties of noninfringement. You agree you are solely responsible for any re-use fees and obtaining any music clearances and rights (if any) related to your use of Education Equity Group Assets. You agree to indemnify Education Equity Group, its affiliates, employees, agents, talent, officers and licensors against all third-party claims arising from your use of Education Equity Group Assets. All uses of the Education Equity Group Assets must conform to our EEG Media Guidelines, as well as the following requirements, unless you have prior written permission from Education Equity Group:
- No Modification. The Education Equity Group Assets must be used as provided by Education Equity Group with no modifications. Do not remove, distort or alter any element of the Education Equity Group Assets or change any colors. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of the Education Equity Group Assets.
- No Generic Use. Do not use Education Equity Group Assets in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- No Plural or Possessive Use. Do not use the Education Equity Group Assets in the plural or possessive form.
- No Incorporation. Do not incorporate Education Equity Group Assets into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, company names, domain names, website titles, publication titles, or the like, unless expressly permitted by Education Equity Group.
- No Confusingly Similar Marks. Do not use the Education Equity Group Assets, including any Education Equity Group/ EEG Family Engagement Score trademark, in a manner that might create confusion about the ownership of the Education Equity Group Assets.
- No Confusing Source. Do not use the Education Equity Group Assets, including any Education Equity Group trademark, in a manner that implies that Education Equity Group is the source of your products or service, or that otherwise might create confusion about the source of the Education Equity Group Assets.
- Domain Names. Do not register the Education Equity Group Assets, including any Education Equity Group trademark, as domain names or as any part of a domain name.
- Trade Dress. Do not copy or imitate Education Equity Group’s website design, typefaces, distinctive color, style, graphic designs, or imagery.
- Endorsement. Do not display the Education Equity Group Assets in any manner that (i) overstates your relationship with Education Equity Group; (ii) implies that you have a relationship or affiliation with Education Equity Group, its programming, or talent; (iii) implies that you are sponsored or endorsed by Education Equity Group, its programming or talent; (iv) implies that any content has been authorized by Education Equity Group, its programming or talent; or (v) represents the views or opinions of Education Equity Group, its programming, talent or Education Equity Group personnel unless you have prior written permission from Education Equity Group to do so.
- Prominence. Do not display the Education Equity Group Assets in a manner that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content without express written permission from Education Equity Group to do so.
- Objectionable Use. Do not display the Education Equity Group Assets on any website that contains, displays, or promotes pornography or adult content, gambling, or the sale of tobacco, alcohol, or firearms to persons under twenty-one (21) years of age. Do not display the Education Equity Group Assets in a manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Education Equity Group, its programming, talent, partners or personnel.
- Broadcast. The Education Equity Group Assets may not be used in television, film, or video without Education Equity Group’s prior written permission.
- Book or Other Publication Titles. The Education Equity Group Assets may not be displayed in titles of publications, including books, without Education Equity Group’s prior written permission.
- Merchandise. The Education Equity Group Assets may not be used or displayed in or on merchandise or manufactured items of any kind without Education Equity Group’s prior written permission.
- Credit Line. You will reproduce all credit line information provided for the Education Equity Group Assets.
Reservation of Rights. Education Equity Group and its licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Education Equity Group Assets, including all associated intellectual property rights therein, and, except as expressly set forth in these Terms, nothing herein shall be interpreted as a grant to you of any right, title or interest in or to any aspect of the Site including the Education Equity Group Assets. You acknowledge that the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries, and you agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site. We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Site ("Feedback"). By submitting Feedback, you grant to Education Equity Group a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid up, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose without any obligations to you.
Security and Access. You agree not to access or use the Site or any Education Equity Group Assets in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any accounts, computer systems, or networks. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Education Equity Group.com domain, or any accounts, computer systems, or networks. Access to and use of password-protected or secure areas of the Education Equity Group.com domain are restricted to authorized users only. Each Education Equity Group user is required to have a separate username and password/PIN, and you agree not to share your password(s)/PIN(s), account information, or access to the Site with any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of password(s) and account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your password(s)/PIN(s) or account(s) or as a result of your access to the Site. You agree to notify Education Equity Group immediately of any use of your password(s)/PIN(s) or account(s) that you did not authorize or that is not authorized by these Terms. If you are provisioning access to this Site as agent or representative on behalf of a third party, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so on their behalf and that you have obtained their express agreement to and acknowledgment of these Terms and the Privacy Statement and any other terms appearing on the Site.
Privacy. Please refer to our Privacy Statement information on how we collect, use, disclose, and secure information from you and other users.
Confidentiality and Anti-Piracy. The Site may contain confidential information of Education Equity Group and others (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes all information available through the Site that is not already a matter of public knowledge, including any pre-release content that you may access through the Site. You agree to hold all Confidential Information in confidence. You agree to protect the Confidential Information using the same degree of care to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination or publication of the Confidential Information as you use to protect your own confidential information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care
THE UNAUTHORIZED REPRODUCTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF A COPYRIGHTED WORK IS ILLEGAL. CRIMINAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, INCLUDING INFRINGEMENT WITHOUT MONETARY GAIN, IS INVESTIGATED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT AND IS PUNISHABLE BY FINES AND IMPRISONMENT IN MOST JURISDICTIONS. IF INTERNET UPLOADS OR ANY OTHER COPIES OF THIS DIGITAL CONTENT ARE TRACED BACK TO THIS SCREENER COPY, THE EDUCATION EQUITY GROUP MAY PURSUE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT
Warranties and Liability. THE SITE AND THE EDUCATION EQUITY GROUP ASSETS, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EDUCATION EQUITY GROUP EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Education Equity Group will not be liable to you under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages. This limitation shall apply even if Education Equity Group was advised of, or should have been aware of, the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain exclusions or limitations, and, in such jurisdictions, the exclusions and limitations stated in these Terms shall apply to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
General. We may update the Terms and change or discontinue all or any part of the Site, including the Education Equity Group Assets, at any time. If you continue to use the Site or any Education Equity Group Assets after we have posted updated Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms. You may cancel your Education Equity Group Interactive Content and Media account at any time by sending an email to